Scientists say the disorder underscores the influence pop culture can have on mental conditions. Becky see what your blog can do ??? You should have a warning that it may be harmful to your health.
I have to admit ive entertained the thought that my whole life could be a reality show, i have no proof to show that it is, but on the plus side of things nobody can find proof that it isnt a reality show either.
I guess i can add this as Conspiracy Theory #33 in my list ....
Yes there are 32 others, some of which i have mentioned.

This story also reminds me of Conspiracy Theory #17, in my list of theories, That Warner Brothers ripped off my idea for the Matrix as a 9 year old by colluding with my primary school teacher.
See when i was about 9 years old in 1990 i had an idea that we may all be hibernating somewhere and the life you see around you is just a dream. I wrote a short story about it in primary school and my teacher gave me a gold star for it.
Mysteriously my short story vanished from the classroom that week.
10 years later Warner Brothers made a gazillion dollars from it and im pretty sure my primary school teacher had something to do with it ....
I will be sending a strong worded letter to the Warner Exec's one of whom ill assume is a former primary teacher.
Now excuse me while i go visit the actors who pretend to be my friends ....
Side Note: I did not create short stories about the two matrix sequels, they came up with that crap on there own. Maybe if they had have called me what was a below average sci-fi film could have been a masterpiece.

No comments:
Post a Comment