Sunday, January 4, 2009

Matt's Miss List Of 2008

Ok im a bit late with this list but who cares, its not like i have thousands of fans waiting on this post or anything, here is my miss list!

for those wondering what a miss list is, its a list of all the things i hated, disliked, things that annoyed me or peeved me to no end, and WTF moments ....

In no particular order

Rob Schneider
Mike Meyers
Twilight,see a real vampire film, watch "Let the right one in"
Tv channel's axing shows after only a few episodes
Lady GaGa's weird lightning on her face
My car breaking down all the time
Australia (The Film, yes how unpatriotic of me!)
MTV yes that includes The Hills! Especialy The Hills!
Paris Hilton
David Archueleta
David Archueleta's dad
David Archueleta's dad's stupid hats
The writers strike
People bragging in a facebook status
Youtube pop up ad's
Hollywood's dodgy remakes!Day The Earth Stood Still? Come on!
The New X Files Movie, a psychic pedofile preist ??? Come on!
Madonna
Stephanie Rice
Liverpool FC
My bank balance
2day FM
The removal of the MacD's Big Breakfast from the menu
My video store late fee outstanding balance
My memory
Rappers talking politics
Politicians talking politics
I kissed a girl and i liked it .... OVERPLAY!
Fall Out Boy .... OVERPLAY ONCE AGAIN!
Anything with an "i" infront of it, iphone, ipod ....
The HD vs Blueray war ... thank god i bought the playstation 3!
Reality TV Show Judges & Hosts
Australian Film for greenlighting so many art house flicks!
Speed Racer (The movie)
Trekkie Hype
Beyonces Single Ladies dance
Kath & Kim The US copy
Kath & Kim the AUS original
A year without the Chaser Boys
I didnt want Sarah Barellies to write me another love song
Jolie and her tribe of children
Josh Pykes giant guitar boat
Fosters Beer, you give Australia a bad name! Drink Cascade!
The guy who axed Eli Stone, may you burn in hell ...
Orlando Bloom, for stealing my future wife Miranda Kerr from me!

And finaly a special mention to the film "The Black Balloon", also known as the stupid Australian arthouse flick everyone praised ... why ? Because apparently if you throw a retarded child into a film and hire Toni Collette to play the mother, nothing else matters ... script ? who cares! story ? who cares, we have Toni !

Im sure more will come to me after i post this, ill update later.

Feel free to complain, but if you do ill just add you to the 2009 list!

Im out!
Pepe

2 comments:

  1. Hello ϳuѕt ωanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The wοrds in уour aгticle seem to be runnіng off thе sсreen in Opеrа.
    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd ρоst to let you know.
    The style and design look grеat though!
    Hoрe уou get the ρroblem solved sοon.
    Many thanks

    Stοp by my ωebpage: tens machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I want tο say greаt blog!

    I had a quick queѕtion that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing. I have had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Cheers!

    Also visit my blog post; how to buy and sell cars for profit

    ReplyDelete