Ive looked at movies for the most part on here, so here is a list of the top musicians from down under. I picked 6, and tried to keep it modern.
1. Kate Miller - Heidke
Ive mentioned her before, former opera singer, georgous, and my fave song of the year.
2. Powderfinger
Literally the most under rated band world wide.
3. Eskimo Joe
I didn't really like these guys for some time, there older stuff is really rough. But over time things thinned out, and we have this gem.
4. Lisa Mitchell
An oz idol contestant, she didn't make it as far as many hoped, but she is a wizz on guitar and angelic in voice. I like her that much im posting 2 videos.
5. John Butler Trio
I just love the style of music. Tallent!
6. Ben Lee
Not to every ones taste, but he is talented, as seen by this clip of him covering MGMT
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cool list!
ReplyDeleteHey Eskimo Joe has a Youtube Channel - www.youtube.com/eskimojoemusic